All Slots Payment Methods
All Slots Casino players can rely on the All Slots Payment Methods for all of their casino banking needs. The casino ensures that all gamblers will be able to conduct their ebanking transactions efficiently and safely via any of the casino-supported digital banking institutions.
Regardless of whether a player is playing table games, card games, lotteries or online slots for real money, he will be able to access any of Canadians' favourite payment methods for Canadian players and play for cash prizes in an atmosphere of secure online casino payouts.
Online Slots for Real Money
It's not easy to decide how to conduct your banking online. Some people find the process overwhelming as they try to decide whether they want to use an ebank like paypal or neteller, an evoucher card like ukash or payforit, an ewallet like instadebit or clikc2pay or a debit or credit card such as Visa or Mastercard.
Each player will have to make his own choice based on his personal needs and expectations. The All Slots Casino recognizes this and offers the widest choice of All Slots Payment Methods to enable each individual to make the choice for online casino banking that fits his Internet banking needs.
All of the All Slots Payment Methods are supported by all available gaming platforms, so regardless of when and where you play you'll be able to conduct your Internet banking transactions at your convenience. You may wish to play your favourite games from the comfort of your own home via a cable connection on your laptop or desktop PC or sit on your front porch and sign in on WiFi. If you're travelling you can play your preferred games for real money via the All Slots banking at the Flash casino while mobile gamers can access any of the All Slots-supported ebanks on their smartphone or tablet browser at any time and from any location.
Whichever choice you make, you should check to be sure that you select an Internet bank that interfaces easily with your personal Canadian bank account. If you select an evoucher or ewallet card, make sure that you'll be able to fund your card at a vendor located nearby and withdraw your winnings in cash at an ATM that's conveniently located.
Most importantly, check to make sure that your selected ebank offers safe and secure Internet banking. All Slots casino works with ebanks that are supervised by the Canadian Financial Authority, so clients can be assured that their funds are well-protected by firewalls and advanced encryption codes.
All Slots eBanks
All Slots Internet banks enable you to play at any time of the day or night, make your deposits at your leisure and withdraw your winnings at your convenience. Some AllSlots ebank choices include:
- Payforit – Payforit is a new and growing method of Internet banking. Account holders can use a prepaid balance or their mobile phone account to make safe transactions. A secure PIN code allows the account holder to withdraw funds which are then credited to his next phone bill. Casino winnings are deposited directly into the player's payforit account which he can then use for subsequent online or offline purchases.
- Neteller -- You can open a free Neteller account and then fund the account by transferring funds via an international wire transfer from a local bank account, a Maestro debit card or a VISA or Mastercard credit or debit card. Once the online casino transfers your winnings to your personal Neteller account you can access your payouts by using any of the withdraw options. You can withdraw via the Net+Prepaid Mastercard, the Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard or the Neteller ewallet. Vendors worldwide accept Neteller payments.
- Paypal – Paypal account holders can fund their account via a credit/debit card or through a wire transfer from their personal bank account. Paypal operates in numerous currencies so, after you withdraw your earnings to your paypal account, you can make any further purchase of goods or services at any of the merchants throughout the world. Paypal converts your funds into dozens of local currencies. You can withdraw your winnings to your credit/debit card or directly to your bank account.
- Click2Pay – Click2Pay is a recognized ewallet which allows you to make your casino transactions (or any other payments) before you've added funds to your account. After you make your transaction clicktopay will debit your local bank account within 2 to 3 days after the transaction. After you withdraw your earnings from your casino account to your click2pay account, click2pay will send you your funds by check or, if you chose to have your withdrawal handled through electronic banking, will credit the funds to your bank account, credit/debit card or Virtual Visa Card.
- Instadebit – Instadebit is another type of ewallet which enables you to separate your casino gambling activities from your local Canadian bank account. You can fund your ewallet card through your credit/debit card or through your bank account and then make your casino deposits by indicating "Instadebit" as your ebank of choice. The Instadebit card enables you to withdraw your funds to the card, or, if you wish, re-deposit the funds back into your Canadian bank account.